Video (Home Production )
Faculty presentations that used video as their choice of the instructional tool:
- Raymond Lauk - Storytelling for School Leaders
- Justin Goldstein - AV Design Course Overview
- Jon Endonino -Introduction to ANT 200
- Jan Newsome -Intro to Confidentiality Module
- Gerald Nachtwey - Course Introduction
- John Martin - Oil pastel drawing En Plein Air
- Matthew Johnson - Course Introduction
- Adam Lawson - Understanding Error
- Molly Bradshaw - An introduction to a lesson using iMovie
- Cindy Hayden - How to Critically Read an Article for Evidence-Based Practice
- Doris Crawford - Effective and Quality Leadership
- Dennis Davis - Course Introduction MUS 872
- Julie Bucknam - Creative Thinking Intro Story. It will have an introduction of herself, a brief welcome to the course and images of artwork. In the video, she discusses her passion for the topic (creativity) and shares personal stories. Her intent is to begin to connect with students and build a professional relationship with them. This project uses Audacity, Movie Maker, original photography, and the website incompetech.com to download royalty-free music.
- Mary Henson - Math 090-course introduction. The video resource outlines 10 Steps for success in online learning.
- Bill Young -Using video for the instructor introduction to his EMC 130 course. The video, which was recorded and developed by the instructor, is an innovative approach to introducing students to the challenges of his online course.