Faculty presentations that used PowToon as their choice of the instructional tool:
- Tammy Frazier - What is the FAFSA
- Judy Russell - History of Child Welfare Services
- Lan Kong - Decision Tree
- Danielle French - Know Your Resources!
- Lee Allison - MBA 813: Module 1 Flipgrid Assignment
- Pat Coen - How to be Successful in Math 112 Class
- James Grogan - Reading Your Math Textbook
- Clinton Nowicke - Schizophrenia in Deaf Individuals
- Michael Chen - Success Hacks
- Eba Creel - Spanish Lesson on Greetings and Goodbyes
- Kristy Boggs - Rater Overview Intro
- Michelle McCrory - 5 Tips about Sources and Plagiarism
- Elizabeth Crane - Improvement Plan
- Leslie Vincent - Life of a Product
- Dorie Combs - KTIP Lesson Plans. It is entitled "Creating a KTIP Lesson Plan" and is designed to introduce undergraduate teacher education majors to the Kentucky Internship Program's Lesson Plan format. Teacher education students must use this format for all lesson plans developed throughout their classes and student teaching. Powtoon provides a free version for limited use.
- Antoinette Davis - Combining Like Terms. The presentation will teach combining like terms through the use of cartoons and will be used in MAT 109.
- Melissa Newman - Using Powtoon to create Introduction to Human Communication (CMS 100) final lesson on "Speaking to Persuade." The presentation incorporates some communication theory and a model into the lesson to demonstrate how these concepts can be used to become a more persuasive speaker.